TAP WATER

Check this out. No, this is not at my house. This is in my friend's house - her kitchen tap. TAP WATER IS NOT DRINKABLE. Funny to have a sign like that? Not here. In Balikpapan there is no drinking water from the tap.

TODAY: So far is all about sunshine. It's going to be a hot, hot day here in Balikpapan. Maybe we'll get a good rain this afternoon or later tonight. Maybe. OH OH. Too bad I can't figure out how to draw a line through that. Nix, the sunshine. It's pouring rain. That cloud must have been hiding at that the back of the house. Just in time for the driver to get on his motorcycle and head this way - I think you're going to get WET.

Today is the driver's Birthday. Must get a little cake and some goodies for that. A trip to Roti Boy this morning I think. And maybe we'll make some Ice Cappuccino and a few other treats. Happy Birthday Ali.

Today, need to once again, clean-up the mountain on the desk. I sure am making a big habit of that. (Making a mess - and not cleaning it up.) Have a job, that needs to get finished TODAY first.

Tonight is the BBC Billiards Tournament Final. And I'm thinking it's going to be a late night tonight. (This afternoon - better have a nap.) Top prize is $300. Wouldn't it be nice to win that.

Well, on with the day. Good to Go!

No comments: