LUNAR LAUNCH



LUNAR LAUNCH. I had no idea India was sending a satellite to the moon this morning. What a refreshing start this morning - instead of MORE election (US) and MORE financial crisis stuff.

Well, I figured out the hardest part of doing these posts - is finding the perfect picture. The perfect shot. Sorry but no, I have no pic of the Lunar Launch. Yesterday I was asked to put together a CD with some of my photos of Indonesia for a calendar that's coming up. I think this is one of my favorites. It was taken in April - from the ferry looking towards Lombok.

TODAY: Maybe a good day to just hang out in the rain and get WET. Yes, it's raining again. I think it's official - RAINY SEASON. Too bad we missed the dry. Almost all of Indonesia experienced a drought this year - except for us.

Today is a good day for deliveries ............. all that stuff I picked up yesterday at the printer's shop.

Good to Go!

No comments: