EAT CAKE


Eat Cake? Happy Birthday Ali! SURPRISE! Yesterday afternoon, we had a little party out the back of our house. Didn't know which kind of cake to get - so we just got lots. I sampled the green one, and just in case you thought it was coconut on top - as I did. It's not. CHEESE. Cheese? Yeah, guess that's an Indo twist on cheese cake. Any ways it was good. The party was good. We had fun, took loads of photos, and this afternoon need to print copies for everyone. (more photos for Ali's wall of fame)

NOTE: The cake in the middle - that's actually some weird sort of shredded meat on top. I have my limits - I didn't try that.

The billiards tourny last night. No, we didn't get the big prize. 3 MILLION. (actually it was the other Me) and it's Rupiah not dollars - but it's still a lot.

TODAY: Nothing like jumping around in the pool with thunder and lightning all around you. Not to mention Cyndi Lauper's - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun playing in the foreground. My God - I must NUTS.

The other Me - got to start Friday with a nice cold shower this morn. Isn't that NICE. Yeah outta gas now on the other side of the house. Hey all you people that have big hot water tanks - don't ever, ever complain about that. And just to let you know, I really don't think we're getting a full tank. There's something a little weird going on here. I THINK.

So everything I had planned for the day - is a NOT. Plan B. Not sure what Plan B is yet. But give me another hour and I'll figure it out.

Good to Go!

No comments: