CHEEZ WHIZ


For the love of CHEEZ WHIZ............ my jar's empty.

What a way to start a day and a new week. So far this morning; my Monday changed to Tuesday, Tuesday changed to Friday. Now I'm back on for Monday, next Monday? Maybe. I think. Hmmmmm ...... and I'm out of Cheez Whiz. A brand new jar of Cheez Whiz - boy, would I ever appreciate that. There is NO Cheez Whiz in this country.

We had a great weekend. Nice weather; sunshine and a marvellously cool tropical breeze. A BBQ with friends on Saturday. Great company and great food, including the improvised/re-invented Triffle they made with Glayva Liqueur. And we still have half of the half of the chicken you sent us home with. Thanks guys. In Balikpapan they call that TAKE AWAY. Hope we made a dent in the foodstuffs you're trying to get rid of before the big move. We're really going to miss you guys.

TODAY: On with today. Busssssssy. Pouring rain this morning so cancel the pool thing at 10:00 a.m. The goodbye lunch I thought I was going to go to - postponed until the stress settles down and the packers are out of the way. Going to miss you too Katheen. Way too many people moving this month.

So, guess now I can go to the other lunch with the BIWA girls and still make it to my mini-meeting this afternoon.

Have to pick up the copies (and I do mean copies - photocopies) of the book for this month's read in the Book Club. Unfortunately there are no English books here in Balikpapan so have to get creative if you really want to read something. Need to get them all dropped off too. This month we are reading "Saman by Ayu Utami" an Indonesian novel translated to English. Should be a good read. Last month we did "Into The Wild" by Jon Krakauer. And just so you know - Scott, we did not have to make photocopies, everyone has one and everyone loved the book. Made for a great discussion too. Thanks for bringing the book.

Ok, time to get this week on the go. Good to Go!

No comments: