SLAMET?



SLAMET? Slam what? E.T.? I have no idea what this means. But ..........................

I wonder if they ran out of paint? Or maybe just using it up? I checked for Slamet in my Bahasa Indo book - nothing. Maybe they missed a letter or got them a little mixed up? SELAMAT - means Safe and Sound. It could be that.

Saturday night - We had a great time at the Birthday Party on the beach. You guys are such good hosts. ........... and talk about food. No shortage of that.

TODAY: Woke up to a really, really dark sky. And it's raining of course.

So - no pool this morning. Good day to get on to some other things that have piled up on the corner of the desk. I have a newsletter to get started this week and a new Menu for a little Cafe down the street. Better get at it.

Good to Go!

No comments: