HELLO SATURDAY



Hello Saturday. Goodbye week with 2 red calendar days. I just checked the calendar and I don't see another red day until December. Whoa - long time.

Things are slowly starting to get back to regular life here. The stores (although the shelves are basically empty) are all getting back to the norm. Restaurants are opening up again ............ and all the bars and clubs and karaoke spots that were closed for the last month (Ramadan) will be open for business again. It's going to be a busy night in town tonight.

We had a really nice dinner last night. Thanks Emi, for having all us girls for one last get together at the BBC. The guys enjoyed themselves too. And Oxtail soup, (despite the name) - OK I can do that. Oh, and by the way Emi - the new beach side patio you have, it's AWESOME.

AWESOME - apparently I have a really cool way of saying that. Must be my accent.

TODAY: A BBQ with some really good friends. And we're really looking forward to that. See you this afternoon.

Going to hang out in the office this morning and listen to what will hopefully be a really good football (CFL) game. I'm taking tomorrow off - no posting on Sundays. That's the rule - that's my lazy day.

Ok, Happy Saturday everyone. Good to GO.

GO Riders GO!

No comments: