VESAK 2553


So
- it's another one of those RED calendar days here today. A holiday. Vesak Day 2553. What the heck is that? I have no idea about this one. Guess maybe I should try and get on the internet and do some surfing to figure it out. (if I can even get on the darn internet) I think someone should make it a law that they have to supply a manual that comes with the calendars here - that might help.

Of course we did the BBC thing (BBC Friday) last night. The BBC turned into venturing off to another place and then an another place ............. and well, heck. I'm sure you can guess about all the rest. So, we're off to a pretty slow start here this morning. Things are tiny bit cloudy in fact.

Special Note: To the select few; No I don't dip onion rings in tomato soup. Even when you're not looking. That would be like having chocolate on toast. And to all the rest of you; Don't even ask - let's just not even go there.

Sorry about the photo today, or rather lack of - but I thought the map might be interesting to share. This a like the where all you followers are reading this Blog from map. I think it's really cool. It's real-time updated and I absolutely love checking out where all of you guys are from. Plus, I do kinda have a big thing for maps. Can you find yourself?

TODAY: Well, I do believe (last night) I agreed or suggested a bunch of stuff. ??? Hmmm. I know I have to do the grocery store thing today - but I'm not sure why or for what. And I think me and the other Me have maybe kinda of double/triple booked ourselves for today/tonight. Hmm - better figure all this out.

Ok, better get more coffee and get on the go.

Good to Go!

No comments: