AWED

Made it. I'm back. Blogger worked great on the pre-post stuff but having all kinds of trouble with it today. Must think I'm still out having a holiday or something like that. Ok well. I don't know - but I guess.

The Mini Trip - turned out fantastic, as always and of course. Except for the 4 a.m. wake-up to get the plane back - I had a fabulous trip with lots of sun, shopping, and of course, eating. Very good trip.

My predictions? Did I get it right? - not quite. I did get to have all of those views just not even close to that order and NO white water rafting at all in fact. (booked completely - no spot for us) The first day turned into the last day, the last day was the first and the second day was almost right. In fact that little island on the second day was the view we had every day. ....... and then there were the sunsets. It's funny how great sunsets make a person want to whisper. Totally AWED and PERFECT. Gotta like that.

Mini Trip highlights: Many many flowers, full bloom everywhere - in gardens, in pots, lots and lots of flower pots, on trees, and in your hair, great views - so green, volcanoes, lakes, rice paddy after rice paddy, veg gardens every where, lots of little horse carts, and cows and coconuts, great people, good food (including the corn on the cob cooked in the hot springs), shitty local vodka (oh well, lesson learnt about that), a nice fat rat that joined us one night out on our deck (didn't even get an eek out of us) and total sun (zero rain - not even one drop). We had a great trip!

TODAY: Well, looking like the day is in fact, pretty much done. And it was, as usual another busy one. Catch-up. And I'm done (sleep awaits me). More tomorrow everyone.

Good to Go!

No comments: