COLOUR ME PINK


Good Sunday to you all! ....... and a good Monday too!

So I truly did make an attempt at a post yesterday afternoon (Sunday), but that just didn't work out. Me and the other Me were enjoying a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon, listening to some Sappy Sunday Music when we got a phone call - and very soon afterwards whisked ourselves off and away to something else. Call it spontaneous.

Spon-ta-ne-ous: If you're the kind of person who acts first and thinks about it later, your friends are likely to describe you as spontaneous, which means that you behave in a very natural way, without prompting or premeditation. Yup, that would be us. Life is so full of rules - every now and then you just need spontaneous.

So you're wondering what's been going on? It has been a busy bunch.

:: Girl's Night Out. As always - it was great .......... and of course as always - it was a late night out.

:: The other Me found a snake skin out on the patio - fortunately no snake was attached. But wholly @#*! - I do not like that. And now I'm on the constant look out. I especially don't want to see the black (cobra) ones. More about snakes another time.

:: The Big Birthday Bash. Best I don't say anything about that.

:: International Food Fair. Fabulous! An amazing amount of cooking took place and good on everyone involved in that. My favorite - the Argentine Empanadas of course. It was all good. Very, very good in fact. I don't need to eat now for at least another week after that.

:: The house keeper - took the weekend off. Off to see her sister.

:: I polished almost every single silver thing in this house.

:: The cat got beat up. Poor cat. And I'm referring to the cat that is actually attached to this house - not all the other ones that show up. We even made an attempt to keep her in the house last night, but she sooned turned into a big purry pest - so we had to put her out.

:: Got a call from some friends who have recently relocated to a place way north of Perth in Australia. So good to talk to them. "When are you coming to see us?" Hmmm - we'll have to work on that.

:: ........and of course life and all the other regular stuff.

TODAY: I feel great! Amazing what more than 5 hours sleep will do.

Helping out a friend with a bunch of stuff. Let's just say I've got some work to get done. (Tell you all about that in a later post)

And answering the call of an SMS I got over the weekend - my Birthday present is ready for pick-up.

Good to Go!

No comments: