COME WHAT MAY

Look at that. Already the middle of May this week. Amazing - isn't it? Come what MAY.

Busier than usual weekend around here for us. We sure didn't get much rest. Sometimes weekends are just like that.

Said goodbye to the TOURIST yesterday. He's headed home. Hope you enjoyed your time here - see you next time back. (Maybe in my next life I should be a tour guide - I enjoyed that) And this weekend we visited with some friends we haven't seen in a very long time and played some very silly games of chess. That was fun - had a blast.

And yesterday, the every second Sunday thing - was F1. Slowly, slowly, I'm starting to understand it. Maybe I'm a good omen for J Button - seems if I watch he comes in number 1. In fact he's the only one I've ever seen win. Four wins so far this season in fact. Pluperfect - "Brawn GP’s Jenson Button drove a pluperfect two-stop race ....." that's the way the F1 Website called it. pluperfect - whats that? Must be a F1 Racing word I guess. Think I better look that up.

TODAY: Re-group and gear-up for the rest of the week. ........... and an overwhelming urge to today, to take a nap.

Good to Go!

No comments: