SATURDAYNESS

Saturdayness, that's probably not a real word - but .......

Ok, so remember, I said I might slip in a few old photos every now and then. Well. here go - here's one of them. This (these) were actually taken quite some time ago, and sadly I have to admit I haven't been back out to where these guys live at the Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation (BOS) at Samboja in quite awhile either. Go ahead - click on Samboja and check it out.

Big thanks for all the fish names - and there are some really good ones. Baskin & Robbins, Jake & Ellwood, Ying & Yang, Fish & Chips (?), etc. etc.and my personal favorite - Black & Decker. Sorry, but we haven't made a decision yet. Maybe over the weekend we'll manage to get settled on that.

Took me 2 tries yesterday, but I think I did manage to get the hand phone bill paid. Maybe (?) Maybe not (?) Computers were all down so ended up with a handwritten receipt. And so far, they haven't cut my service off, least, not yet. (FYI - I was queue #531)

So the new Yuli's Cafe and Pizza restaurant opened this week - last night was their soft opening event. And of course we went. Wouldn't have miss it. We've been watching this place come to life over the last few months. (remember the shopping trip - Bali and Lombok) Nice place.

We have a group coming over for dinner and the F1 Race (Monaco) tomorrow night. And apparently, I'm told, we're even going to invent or rather *re-invent the F1 Cocktail. (oh, those crazies from the UK)

*re-invent - looks like there already is one. It's called The MacLaren F1. (think I'll pass on that)
  • 1 oz Malibu® Coconut Rum
  • 1 oz Pernod® Licorice Liqueur
  • 1 oz Dubonnet® Rouge Vermouth
    Stir ingredients together in a cocktail glass, and serve
TODAY: Perogie making morning in our house - in preparation for tomorrow night. A couple little errands to do and then we'll see about the rest. Have a great weekend!

Good to Go!

No comments: