SELASA

Ok, Tuesday - let's roll! By the way, Tuesday is called Selasa around here. Actually Hari Selasa to be exact. The Hari part is day. (And even though I've been here for more than a short bit - I still keep getting Selasa and Senin mixed-up.)

Yesterday the furniture shop called to let me know my new bookshelf and drawer insert thing-am-a-gig cutlery thing is ready. That was fast. A totally best part of living in this place is all the custom made furniture (wood) you can get. They'll make almost anything you can dream up.

The bookshelf they'll deliver today - I hope. Need to clear some of the stuff (good junk) out of the way and make room for that. Very much looking forward to having the new bookshelf. Nothing beats getting a nice new empty shelf to load up with stuff. (even better junk) The thing-am-a-gig, was so darn excited to get that I stopped by and picked up. Well, dammed if it doesn't fit. Too big in fact - like 2mm too big. Guess that's going back. They're going to have to shave a wee bit off of that.

Got the pluperfect word figured (I think) - (what a weird word) and (no idea how to pronounce it?), also called past perfect in English, is a perfect tense that exists in most Indo-European languages, used to refer to an event that has been completed before another past action - Or - more than perfect; pertaining to action completed before or at the same time as another. So I think what that means is, a series of events - and in the case of J Button's F1 Race - all good.

TODAY: All kinds of stuff to do around here. Yesterday was the lull, and I guess I should have had that nap.

BIWA's AGM lunch this morning/afternoon. (Sorry other Me - miss you at lunch)

Good to Go!

No comments: