HARI JU'MAT

A big fat ZERO on the posting thing yesterday. (sorry about that) That's just the kind of day it was. Too many other things to do. Anyways, I would just have had to brag about the big prawn fest I went to the other night. Oooo. Look at that. Just happened to get it in there anyways in fact.

..... and tell you about the new massage place my friend took me to. Yup, I made time for that.

Officially, today I will get the suitcase(s) out. Or at least figure out what kind of size I'm going to need for next week. Yup - I'm out of here next week. Me and a whole lot of other people too. This year - so it seems, August would be the time to go. (sure hope it's warm over there)

........ and probably good timing too. As the drinking water supply (aqua) in Balikpapan has almost run out. We're down to using the little bottles now. At least gotta have water for the morning coffee pot. I didn't realize up until now (never actually even thought about it), but all the Aqua we get here is shipped in. And the sea is just too rough right now (the past week +) for that to happen. Oh well, no worries, pretty soon - I'll be drinking water from the tap. Wholly, imagine the novelty of that.

Just realized this morning that the 1 year Blogoversay is coming up. 76 days in fact. And including today's that makes 182 posts. Wholly - hard to believe I've managed that. I think that puts it on or about October 1st. I wonder where we'll actually be around about then? Sure would be nice if we could do that from here - but. Never know about that. We crossed the 2 year mark a few months back - and well, hey never know, maybe by then our time here - will be up. Or not. (?) Hmmmm - guess it's time to start thinking about that.

TODAY:
Out and about to do a pre-stock-up. Need to get stocked up in advance of coming back. Balikpapan will be full into Ramadan when we get back. And there's a lot of things we need to do in advance of that. Like buy beer and a whole bunch of other very-limited-during-Ramadan stuff. Every year it changes - and you just never know what the (new) rules are going to be.

Ok, lots to do - let's get at it.

Good to Go!

No comments: