ALL OVER THE PLACE

Ok, prepare yourself - today, I just might ramble a bit. I can feel it.

Election over. And all back to norm again. Looks like the old Pres. (SBY) is now the new Pres. With a new Vice President. Officially the vote counting will most likely take until the end of the month - but so far, he's got 60% of the counted votes - looks like he's in again. I don't think this comes as any big surprise to most. Things pretty much went the way most people were predicting it.

Being President here, is a five year term. Can you imagine doing the same thing for 5 years? And then signing up to do it all over again. I certainly can't. But looks like he's pretty much ready to do just that. I couldn't do it. Not the same thing over again. Change is a good thing for me I guess.

Seriously time for me to get my you know what sorted out before the big trip across the pond that most people refer to as the Pacific. Long trip ahead of me. Like 25+ hours plus a lot of waiting and waiting in airports. (gotta love airports) Going to try a new route this time. Like I even have a choice with that? The options these days (credit crunch) are getting less and less. One real noticeable difference - is that the prices sure have come down - and lots.

You probably noticed by now that I've ditched the FEEDJIT gadget. Firstly, the thing hardly even works at the best of times. Possible due to our ever so reliable internet. Secondly - I've decided it's kind of like stalking. In reverse. Yes, I'll admit - it's kinda nice looking at the map and seeing where everyone is from. But. Is it worth it? Probably not. Anyways, I think it just slows down my internet. So, for now at least I'm ditching it.

TODAY: I hate to admit, but, I had myself some pretty awesome peanut-butter-chocolate-chip cookies for breakfast this morning. They are the best by the way.

Sometimes, (like yesterday) unless you're really in the mood for surprises (off and on I guess) - you need to grab the recipe out of your one and only cookbook (quietly) and see if you can actually handle it all by yourself. I did quite alright with the quietly part until I had to get the mixer out. However, less than 2 minutes into it - I relinquished. (surprise)(I don't think the housekeeper thinks I can even do it) And she was suppose to be having a day off. Hmmmmm. (?)

Ok, I've rambled enough for one day. Time to get on with it.

Good to Go!

No comments: