OOOOH FRIDAY

Ooooh Friday!

Oh Me Oh My! Slow start to this day. What were we thinking? Me and the other Me. Thought we were going to be home by 9 last night. Not after midnight! You'd think we'd know better than that. (??) Doh!

Awesome day yesterday. The whole entire bit of it.

Q and A (because inquiring minds want to know)

1. How far is Balikpapan from Bali? Not that far actually - and well worth the trip. About a 3 hour flight.

2. Where is Balikpapan? On the east coast of Borneo (Kalimantan) Indonesia - Southeast Asia. 1°15'S 116°50E We're about as close to the equator as you can get without actually standing on it.

3. Is there a McDonalds in Balikpapan? Nope. Sorry but the closest one is about a 2 hour drive north of us. And every once in awhile it's also worth the trip.

4.
What's expat life like in Balikpapan? Great! One of the world's best kept secrets. At least that's what I think.

5. What's a cousin gotta do to get friended by you on Facebook? That I don't know - for some reason Facebook won't let me. Maybe you should email me or check on your wife's.

TODAY:
Working hard trying to clean up the mess I have going on with the iTunes music. That somehow got away on me. I swear iTunes just re-invents itself whenever it feels like it.

So not sure why - but - lately, I've had a hankering to learn how to make donuts. Yes - that's a little weird - I know. But. So I've been doing an internet search for the perfect donut recipe. The best one I've come up with so far, uses 11 cups of flour and promises to make 120 donuts. No way that's going to work. I might as well open up my own little store if I do that. If anyone out there has a good recipe - please send it on to me.

Ok, that's it for today. Have a good one.

Good to Go!

No comments: