....... AFTER THE WEEKEND

Hello Monday! So you probably noticed I pretty much took the weekend off. Not such a bad idea either. I just might do that more often I think. We'll see. Saturday was just plain busy and yesterday me and the other Me did the 'go blah thing'.

It was a very nice weekend around here for us. But, it did rain a lot. (no leaks though - not yet) Today we've gotten our sun back - and a nice little breeze. Great way to start a week.

TODAY: Have lots of ends I need to try and clear up. Things I need to start, finish and get done. Time to get organized - before I make the big trip. Any big trip around here requires a bit of thinking ahead - pre-planing.

I'll tell you all about the big trip another time - still working on and making the plan for that. Let's just say I will be enjoying a Bartels & James real soon - or two or three. Looking forward to that - and of course seeing everyone! Yeah for big trips.

Till tomorrow then.

Good to Go!

No comments: