HANG ON KITTY CAT(S)

Hang on Kitty Cat. Look at this poor little thing. Now how the heck did you end up in there? Speeding down the plant stall road and then another really big long street we have around here after that, past my house too in fact - in the back of a beat-up something or other kind of truck. (with a huge gaping hole in the tailgate) Made me cringe and grit my teeth (driver too) every single bump that beat-up truck hit (lots). Hang on Kitty Cats. I can't believe they (turns out there were three of them - see below)(count 'em) didn't get themselves bumped out of there.
Yes, this is a true a story. I just happen to be in the passenger seat following behind this truck and the camera just happened to be sitting there. I certainly did not expect to see this. And you should see how many pictures I had to take.

BAHAYA - that's the word I learnt last week. It means dangerous. And TAKUT, the word I learnt before that - is afraid. Funny how a person can learn a new word here - and then get to re-enforce the use of it. Like the Bahaya Story the driver told to me yesterday when he came to work. Before the Hang on Kitty Cat(s) incident.

So, the Bahaya Story. Turns out, while he (driver) was out fishing with all his buddies on Sunday, his wife, (not sure what she was doing with the thing - possibly cutting back bamboo or grass) somehow dropped a big long knife/sword/machete sort of thing (he refers to it as the samurai sword) point down into the ground and pierced right through her foot. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Bahaya!

Wholly I need to start learning some better words than that I think.

And ........ I have no idea what happened to those three cats.

TODAY:
Off to the salon first thing this morning. Hair fix-up and a massage to start the day with. Yup, feeling it. Gonna be a good day I think.

Side Note:
Can someone please tell my mother, I need her donut recipe.

Thanks for reading. Good to Go!

No comments: