OK MONDAY


Ok Monday. Let's roll.

In answer to the question. "Can you drink the water here"? NO. Absolutely not. At least I don't (would not). We all get our water (quite commonly known as AQUA) from the Water Shop.

Oh, what a beautiful weekend it was. Perfect weather - gentle breeze(s) and lots of sun. That was great. ..... just the way we like it.

Not sure what happened to me this weekend - seems the alter ego or second self came out. I seem to have turned into an organizing, purging and cleaning freak. Some times you've just got to do it I guess. Must be SPRING.

Have a few plans underway for this week and possibly the next. Later this week - myself and a friend are heading to Samarinda. What/where/why Samarinda you ask? Samarinda is the capital city. Capital of East Kalimantan. About a 2 - 3 hour drive north of here - pending traffic. Why are we doing that? Just because we can I guess. Actually we think we might do some shopping there (heard it's better than Balikpapan) and maybe a museum and even maybe stop and see if we can get a Big Mac. Yes believe it or not there's a McDonalds there.

....... and if all goes well, we might do Manado next week. Still working on that.

And now you're probably wondering - why do we do all this crazy kinda stuff? Well, in fact, there's not a whole lot to do in Balikpapan. And some times you just have to invent stuff for yourself. It is what you make it I guess - and I like it like that.

TODAY: Have a ton of things to do and get done. On the run. Ok Monday - let's go!

Good to Go!

No comments: