MIDDLE OF MONDAY: AND + AND

No particular reason for this photo today - except that I just happen to like it.

Celebrated Bastille Day (July 14th) here on Saturday night. Both of us, Me and the other Me awoke yesterday morning to pretty horrible headaches. Ooooo. Probably all I need to say about that.

F1 Sunday was Australia Day at the German Grand Prix. First win ever for Webber (Aussie) in fact. And we know someone who was more than happy about that. (apparently they only played the first verse of the Australian national anthem though) It was a good race last night. I think everyone enjoyed it. Too bad my guy Jensen Button didn't do so well though. But hey - he's already got loads of points. He can afford a little bit of a break from that.

Special Note to the MIA part of the *Pit Crew: Don't worry we all missed you.

*Pit Crew. Not my words - but I like it and have so decided I'm going to go with that.

TODAY: Already Middle of Monday so I'll just do a quick re-cap.

Video-Skyped with almost the whole group called family on the other side of the planet this morn. And that was certainly nice. Very cool. Until the laptop on the other side decided to call it quits for the rest of their night. Worked out quite alright anyways though as I ended up having to rush like mad person to get to one of those rare occasions when I actually have a morning meeting here.

And then, I managed to embarrass the heck out of myself trying to purchase freshly-baked-this-morning bread too. Ooops, forgot to take some money with me. Ended up having to put almost all of it back. No option here to pay for it with debit. And no-one here is going to let you put 36,000Rp ($3.51) on your credit card. Ooops.

And I've been hard at it trying to sort out and finish off a bunch of computer/office pre-trip sort of stuff.

And even though Blogger says I'm saving this. This is like my third attempt at posting and re-writing this. Grrrrrr.

And I think this is the perfect time for me to give up and go to the pool.

Good to Go!

No comments: