LIFE'S A BEACH

This could just turn out to be another short on words day, we'll see. We'll see how much rambling I can do in a short bit of time.

Had the most wonderful lunch yesterday with a whole bunch of girls. Sitting outside, under the trees enjoying the breeze. This is what living in the tropics is suppose to be all about. Love it.

Also have some of the itchiest ever in the world bug bits after my time at the pool the other day. Not mosquitoes - but these tiny little things called AGUS. Let me tell you. They are the nastiest *annoyingliest things ever. Just like No-see-ems, they are so small you don't even know they're there but wholly when they bite - the itch is incredible. And lasts forever so it seems. And would be another one of those what living in the tropics is all about. But sure don't love it.

Anyways, in my desperation for the perfect anti-itch stuff - I'm trying a local remedy. Putting Tiger Balm on it. And believe it or not. It works in fact. I also didn't realize Tiger Balm comes in HOT and NOT SO HOT. Interesting.

*annoyingliest - I'm quite certain I just invented that word. Perhaps. (?)

TODAY: First thing this morning they've turned our water off. Pipe maintenance again. Seems they're always working on that. Sure makes a person appreciate running water. Hopefully they'll get it turned back on some time this afternoon.

Taking a trip to one of my favorite spots in Balikpapan this morning. Off to see Mr. Blue Sapphire. Need to go see what's new over there. One just never knows.

And a whole bunch of other stuff. I think this might just turn into a full day perhaps.

Ok, that's it for this post.

Good to Go!

No comments: