HI HO HI HO

Good day all. Good Friday to you!

Well, not sure what happened to me this morning, but ......... seems I forgot to get out of the bed this morning. The other Me managed to sneak, actually, not really sure if he was sneaking, but in any event he got out of the house this morning before I managed to get myself up. And it looks like he most likely saved my sorry a** and took a whole bunch of those peanut butter cookies with him like I promised people he would. Thank you, thank you.

Tough life I live here - isn't it?

So you've probably noticed over the last couple/three days I've posted a bunch of photos from all over town. Thought it might be nice to show all you that in Balikpapan - we really do have some nice stuff.

I have officially decided that Skype is one of the best things going right now on the Internet. This morning I video-conferenced with Big Sis on the other side of the planet. And I can certainly see where we're going to be doing this a lot. So, Big Sis and Brother-in-law are embarking on Part 1 of living the dream. From here on in, I shall refer to it as the Polar Pacer Project. And over the next little bit I'll tell you all about it. Right now though - at this particular moment - they're nicely nestled in a hotel room somewhere in the vicinity of Chicago.

TODAY: The maintenance guys are up to their weird stuff again. This morning there is (was)(?) a slight drip in the laundry room tap. They fixed it. Are fixing it. With crazy glue in fact? Where in the world do they come up with this stuff? You never know - it just might work. (?)

This morning there are tiny little ants walking all over the desk. Great. Guess I better do something about that.

The weekend is upon us. That means I need to go out and do all the regular Friday stuff. And prepare for a Wakeless F1 Sunday coming up. And the Bastille Day celebration tomorrow night. And. And. And. Gonna be a busy one.

Good to Go!

No comments: