MAU?

MAU? = WANT?

All I MAU? is a reliable working internet connection. I know better than to ask for fast.!!!

Ok, a complete zilch/zero on the "internet is working scale" around here this morning. Not sure really, when or if I'll ever get to post this. Waiting on the READY at this point.

Our internet went down yesterday shortly after I posted in the middle of the rain storm and didn't come back on until sometime in the afternoon. Sometime in the afternoon - late in the afternoon. Two internet repair guys showed up at the house - only to discover it had fixed itself. This morning - back to square 1. Arghhhhh!

Note: If you're one of those people who rely on the internet or just really like having a working internet - then this is NOT the place you want be.

So about the Mau? Early last week all these Mau? signs went up all over town - all over the place, and lot's and lot's of them too. Mau with a question mark is asking a question - normally you don't worry too much about punctuation around here. Anyways, I think this is an awesome Ad Campaign. Had me curious - I ended up jotting down the web address, just so I could look it up on the internet (it was actually working that day).

Mau? What exactly is it that they think we might want? Turns out it's a new service provider for hand phones (cell phones). www.three.co Brilliant I think. I wonder how well that would go over in English back home? WANT? Can you imagine a whole bunch of Want? signs going up. Maybe someone should try it and see.

TODAY: Sun is out this morning - making up for yesterday!

Have a bunch of things I want to do today. That don't require the Internet. Thankfully. But apparently the internet repair guys are coming back - whenever that happens (waiting, waiting)? We'll have to see. Here goes.

Good to Go!

No comments: