THIS AND THAT

Good news! I'm totally back on track. Over the hump of being sick. I think I got myself back on track again yesterday. Had a very productive day yesterday. And thank God for that. A sick person is something I am NOT very good at. G-R-U-M-P is a good way to describe that. Now unfortunately though ......... it's the other Me's turn. (guess I better be nice - think maybe I owe him one in fact)

Even managed to get out yesterday and get a couple of new photos too. They (someone) just keeps on putting new buildings up. Can anyone guess where this is at?

Yesterday even included a stop at the new YULI'S CAFE & PIZZA for a burger last night. Best burger in town I'd say. Totally awesome - it was really good in fact.

TODAY: I'm pumped! And this day is already off to a flying start - up early, and on the go. Have a lot of stuff I'd like to get done and a whole bunch of things I need to get done. I'm on a mission to get this big, big project of mine over and done.

....... and then I can move on to more interesting stuff.

Good to Go!

No comments: