HELLO DUBAI

Hello Dubai. How are you? You've made the map.

Bet you're wondering about the photo? Right? (it has absolutely nothing to do with Dubai by the way) We followed this vehicle yesterday afternoon - for quite some time down the one main road that we have here. Anyways, decided I needed to get a photo of it. I'm told it's the vehicle prisoners from the police station get transferred to the prison with. Maybe, I guess. I don't really know.

...... pretty rough though - I don't even think it has AC.

So, apparently there's some huge rugby thing going on today. An 8 hour RUGBY EXTRAVANGANZA starting at 3p.m. And I imagine one way or another we'll end up getting swallowed up into it. Maybe I should figure something out about this. Maybe I should learn the rules. Maybe I should find out who's playing and who's not. Guess I better check this out on the internet.

TODAY: It's early. Who knows what kind of day it'll shape up to be. I have the urge to paint. We'll see. (?)

Good to Go!

No comments: