IT'S FRIDAY

IT'S FRIIIIIDAY! I have an Argentinian girlfriend that absolutely loves to say that. Sometimes - she'll even email it to you too. And FRIDAYS are actually pretty cool. There's a lot of significance to Fridays in fact - all over the world.

Updates from yesterday: NO I did not buy anymore more fish. As tempting as it was (seemed) - I some how managed to put the brakes on and exercised some self restraint and avoided all that. But trust me, this was not no easy thing to do. They had some really cool fish at that new shop - tiny little blue glow-in-the-dark fish. (cool!) I almost had myself convinced of getting some - UNTIL - until I saw the size of the duplicates of our fish. Of what our fish are going to be. Those are big fish. Wholly crap, we are going to end up with pretty big fish it seems. Geeez.

The new SONY is in the house. And all hooked-up too. And as predicted, it did take us awhile to get everything wired and working the way it should be. Something I'd rather not even talk about now. Let's just say - there's a lot to be said for starting at STEP 1 and not skipping to page 32! (wink, wink, other Me)

........ and as predicted - now we're gonna need a new TV stand too.

TODAY: Another long list of stuff to do. The usually Friday get-ready-for-the-weekend kind of stuff to do. (F1 Sunday coming up)

........ and the other Me is going to survive his not feeling so good too. Surprising what some rest, doctor visits and good medicine can do.

Happy weekend everyone. IT'S FRIIIIIDAY!

Good to Go!

No comments: