AND ANOTHER THING

....... and that's the kind of day it was. L-A-Z-Y. I needed that - maybe? I guess? I have to admit - I sure enjoyed the day yesterday. (lazed at the pool almost the whole afternoon - getting some sun) I don't do that very often - maybe not often enough. Sitting still is NOT something I'm very good at.

TODAY: I've got a long list of things I need to do today.

I'm off to find a new fish place this morning. Have the other Me freaked out a little bit. I've been telling him we need a new room mate for Fish 1 and Fish 3. He He He. Maybe I better not. As the last time I did that (fish 3) - It just led to more stuff. From one thing to another thing to another thing. Funny how that happens - isn't it? We'll see. (?)

So me and the other Me have decided it's finally time for a new sound system. (granted the old Sony thing we have has lasted us - hmmm, a very, very long time in fact - and it still sort-of works) But, we've decided it's time we improve on that. Time to get into the new century and get a home theater I guess. Already done the research and we know exactly what we want. A new SONY. Exactly what we're going to get. A new SONY. And later in the day I'm going to attempt to buy that. A new SONY. .......... and I just have this feeling it's going to be another one of those things that leads to another thing and another thing - but first we're going have to figure out how to hook it all up.

And this just in. OMG! Believe it or not? (happening just as I'm sitting here typing this) Maybe you're not as amazed (amused) as I am, but the gardeners are finally taking care of the lawns around house. I'm sure it's been a least a couple weeks. (seems to me the only good reason for tall grass is to create a place for snakes to hide in) Anyways - there out there this morning with their edgers and brooms. And that's the way they do things here - not a lawn mower in sight. And then after it's all cut, along come the girls with their brooms and they sweep it all up. (right away - I'm going to sneak out and try and get a picture of that.)

Ok, driver's waiting and time to go.

Good to Go!

No comments: