GONFANON? WHAT?

GONFANON? Ok, I've got 3 dictionaries here - and that word doesn't exist.

Guess I just don't get it. (people cheat) Like com'mon - it's a game a scrabble for heaven's sake. Why would a person do that? (cheat) If you're gonna use a word like that - you a least better know what the meaning is. And really - you expect me to believe you came up with 4 eight letter words right off the start - all by yourself? I doubt that. I was actually willing to give you credit for using GONFANON up until you did that. Give me a break! The rule is - if you're gonna cheat - you better at least be good at it.

Anyways - short of the story is - I can beat you at that!

Somehow - about a year ago I managed to get myself sucked in to playing silly scrabble games over the Internet. LEXULOUS.

Ok - enough. I just needed to RANT about that.

So, about a week or so ago a fellow Blogger from Belize posed a question to me. "........... what are you doing in Balikpapan?" Now do you mean - how did I get here (Balikpapan)? OR what do I actually do here (in Balikpapan)? Ever since you asked - I've been trying to figure out an answer for that.

And ....... turns out someone I know here has been diagnosed as having contacted Dengue. That sucks and yes, unfortunately, sometimes that happens here. Thankfully it's not the really bad type and on the plus side of things - I understand the worst is already over with. Now all that's needed is a whole bunch of rest and a whole bunch of sleep. ......... and apparently guava juice too. (Not about the why behind that - traditional medicine I guess). Anyways - here's wishing for a speedy recovery for you.

Special message: Hey my friend in Kuala Lumpur. I'm thinking about you too. Heard what happened. Hope you at least had a good holiday before all that. ........... if you're really bored - we can always hook-up and play Scrabble over the Internet.

TODAY: Is shaping up and into a busy sort of day. All kinds of things to do. Might just be a good day for making a big list.

Looks like rain. Maybe - maybe not (?) I hope not. Planning to sit at the beach (Beach House Restaurant) and have a see-you-later lunch this afternoon with a friend that is soon off and away on her summer leave. Gonna miss you.

Good to Go!

No comments: