GONE SHOPPING

And so, just what do you think is the meaning of this? I have no idea - just a good guess(es). Yield? Caution? PAY ATTENTION! Perhaps? Darn good thing I don't drive around here.

There are all kinds of strange (interesting) (weird) road signs around here just like that. This one has certainly seen a better day. A little worse for wear I think. Sure needs a good wash - and looks like a big truck passing by might have caught the corner and bent it a bit.

Ah - so maybe yield, caution or PAY ATTENTION isn't what they meant. Or is it?

TODAY: The electric keeps going off. And I have a plane to catch.

Today is the day me and my friend are heading off on our little shopping trip. We're doing the The Surabaya Shopping Trip. Empty suitcases and we're ready to go. We are so ready for this. And I'm sure hoping they have a Starbucks there too. (cause the one they keep promising in this town - still hasn't happened yet!)

This is what I pulled off the internet - Plaza Tunjungan with an exciting retail space of about 111,700 square meters, accommodates more than 500 retailers - wholly, now I'm scared. Are we going to have enough time to do all this?

Tell you all about it - when I get back.

Good to Go!

No comments: