TEMP.

Hello everyone!

gon⋅fa⋅non – (noun) a gonfalon that hangs directly from a pole, esp. from the shaft of a lance just below the lance head.

So turns out gonfanon is a real word. Apparently it's used in the French language a lot. I had a few emails yesterday that informed me of that. (thanks) Too funny in fact. Now how was I suppose to know that? Where I come from we don't use lances. Or words like that. ........... and just so you know - it's game over and Cheater Girl lost.

The above thermometer; yes that's mine - in my past life back home I was commonly known in the office as the weather girl - I was a bit obsessed with that. I always knew what the temperature was - especially when it was cold. And I employed a rain gauge too in fact. In fact so did one of my office mates, who lived on the other side of town - and every now and then, IF it rained we'd do a comparison of that. (maybe in my next life - I should be a weather girl) (?)

Anyways - today that's where we're at. And that's pretty much the temperature here any given day. Things don't much fluctuate from that - aside from the odd degree or two. The weather is pretty simple here - it's either raining or it's not.
(I think next time I go - I'll bring a rain gauge back)

Yesterday's little get together at the Beach House was great. We picked the perfect spot. If you happen to be in Balikpapan - you'd better check out this new spot. Very, very nice in fact. Too bad I forgot the camera at home, as I'd planned to post a bunch of pics for everyone to see. Guess I'm just going to have to go back. .......... I think I can do that.

TODAY: Hmmmmm. Oh heck, we'll see.

By the way, I understand guava juice - tastes like crap!

Good to Go!

No comments: