OH ........ BUSY DAY


Just when you start thinking this whole Blogging thing is bordering a little bit on the side of ridiculous, and maybe just a few of you are getting tired of all the blabbering on and ranting I do (possibly an outlet for all the talking I can do) - someone out there (actually a few of you) sends an email or a comment that just makes the whole thing worth while. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thanks, all of you.

Ok, enough of that - I'm in a hurry, let's get on with it. Today's photo - well that's just something you see around here - a lot. Funny looking plants - in ugly pots. I swear, almost every single flower pot here is made with cement. And yes they weigh a lot. (Note: Cement is spelled S-E-M-E-N here) (?) Hmmmm.

So all the pots are cement and then have a couple of layers of really bad paint smelling paint covering them up. (and you would know this, if you've ever driven down the plant stall road on pot painting days with your windows open) When I first arrived, the only colours you could actually get were red or green. I even wondered if that was the only colour paint you could get. Got to the point where I actually had to break down and buy paint and paint my own flower pots. And now unfortunately, with all the rain we get - they're just about ready for round number two.

TODAY: Have a lot of errands to do. Some things I need to head out and pick-up and some things for dropping off. And couple projects I promised I get finished this afternoon too.

Need to figure how to make Mint Sauce. Don't ask - let's just go with I promised somebody I would. Any body out there have a recipe for this stuff? (I know absolutely nothing about mint sauce - but I do actually have lots and lots of mint)

Need to pack a large suitcase (with nothing in it) for tomorrow's shopping trip.

........ and a dinner engagement later this evening too. South American Food - yahoo!

BTW. Just because some of you asked. The water runs clear again. The fish are fine. The cat is fine. The driver and the house keeper are fine. Me and the other Me are fine too. Now if we could just get the @**!ing AC fixed.

Have a good one.

Good to Go!

No comments: