STICKY RICE


STICKY RICE - that's what's in the basket. I'll get to the rest of the story in a little bit.

For starters,
this morning, I slept in .......... and ever since then, my whole day's pretty much been jumbled up. Out of pattern. Out of sync. Oh well, that's the kind of day it's been. I knew eventually .......... I'd get around to doing this post.

Obviously - too much news.
Why is it (?) that every time a Governor from the United States has an affair - they plaster it all over the news? Honestly - who cares (?) what difference does it make (?) and doesn't the world have bigger problems than that? (my apologies - but I just don't get it) Honestly - too much news. (all over the newsthis morning when I did eventually get up)

Indonesia reported it's first case of H1N1 today. Hmmmm .......... guess it's here now too.

Ok, about the Sticky Rice. If don't know what sticky rice is here goes; glue-like-glutenous-sticky-white-rice. Rice that you don't usually eat with a fork or a spoon. That pretty much sums it up I think. Anyways, a group of girls at the restaurant (waitresses) hanging out together and having a big-ol-chat (there were actually suppose to be working) ............. were told (yelled at) (by the boss) to quit acting like Sticky Rice. As in: Spread out, it's busy in here, this place is big and we're packed. First time I ever heard that. I like that.

TODAY: Had lunch with a couple of countrymen (ladies). One of them leaving (transferred) and one just in (transferred). It's always nice to have lunch with someone from the same place as you. You get to do the "what's the name of that place? I think it has Valley in it?" "have you ever been to?" "do you know so-and-so?" (?) Anyways, it was nice. A very nice afternoon.

.......... and today, my friend is leaving too. On a very, very long summer leave. Have a good time. Guess I can't exactly say see you soon.

Well, that's it for today folks. Think I'm off to bed pretty soon.

Good to Go!

No comments: