RED ROOF

Red Roof, RED ROOF! I just had to this get in. And I just happen to have one more cool photo from Surabaya that I happen like too. Anyways - I think it's rather amazing - all those red roofs. This was the view we had from a window on the 19th floor of the Sheraton Hotel we stayed at. A very nice hotel too. Pretty cool!

Yesterday went pretty smooth. I got a lot done yesterday - I made some serious progress on that big, big project of mine. And that is so cool - gotta love it when that happens. Now if I can just keep this momentum going, I'm going to have this thing wrapped up in no time. (I hope)

The AC - is finally fixed. It was definitely a third time lucky thing. I'm not sure who is more happy about this. Me, the other Me or the three maintenance men that were stuck here for the whole day yesterday.

TODAY: Is going to be an odds and bits kind of day. this, that and some other things too. Starting with - electric on, electric off, electric on, electric off. Grrrrrr. Some days that can just about drive a person c-r-a-z-y!!

The sky around the house this morning is a smoky mess. Not sure why or what that's all about. Quite likely the brick making people across the street and in a ways, have a big order to fill today. And the slight breeze that is blowing out there, is bringing all the smoke they make - my way. I don't even know if the sun is shinning out there yet.

Today have a lunch thing to do. Meeting up with a bunch before they all do the great escape on their summer leave. A lunch buffet kind-of-thing-to-do. And my friend's last day of work here today too, before her summer leave. Maybe tonight - we'll celebrate?

I'm hoping, later this afternoon I'm going to get back on to that big, big project of mine for awhile too. Need to put some more serious time into that thing. And then, just maybe a bit of time clearing up all those little its and bits of paper that have piled up all over the desk too.

Ok, time to get this show on the road.

Good to Go!

No comments: