WOOLY BEARS


Wooly Bears? In Balikpapan? What's this?

Ok, so I once used to call these things Wooly Bears - but they didn't really quite look like this. Not sure what variety of caterpillar this thing is, or what it might turn into - but it was very, very cool. And a very hairy little thing it was too.

So I managed to recover all the photos from the Surabaya-Bali-Lombok-Gili trip. And I was going to post some Gili photo stuff on the Blog today too - but then the little Wooly Bear thing crawled by on the patio and bumped the Gili stuff off from the top of the list. Tomorrow I'll get some of those posted and tell you all about that place.

I officially made my list this weekend too. I've name it the "Things I Want To-Do" list - it's a physiological thing. Want-to-do sure beats have-to or need-to-do. And it works too. Trust me - you wouldn't believe all the stuff I've gotten done - it's amazing how you can find time to do the stuff you really want to do. So what would be on your list of things you want to do?

We had a great weekend around here too. Ate way too much turkey though - of course. And now we're faced with what to do with all the left over turkey stuff. Turkey sandwiches, soup, a-la-king and whatever else we can find a recipe to do. Anyone out there got some good left over turkey recipes you'd like to share?

And a special note to my friend with the Chocolate Easter Eggs. Just what I needed - many many thanks. I had no idea you could buy those here.

TODAY: Heading out to pay what we still owe on our Indonesian Income Tax - all 13,300Rp of it. ($1.18 USD) This should prove to be a very interesting event. I just know it's going to be another one of those take a number and wait your turn things. Another queue event.

And a whole list of other things to do too. It's Monday. Let's do it.

Good to Go!

No comments: