BOOHA

Mission accomplished with the Income Tax. Yeah! Wholly - that sure took a bit. Done, finished, habis, and Booha to that!

So good in fact to get that done, we stopped and got a big bag of pisang goreng (fried bananas) to celebrate with. GREAT! I am so happy to be done with that. (I shared the bananas by the way - I only had 1) Time to get on to some more interesting stuff. Like buying new flower pots and re-potting plants - I think I must miss Spring.

Still counting the votes here from the election last week. So far no party has managed to collect the 25% + votes. No surprise I don't think - how is that possible with 44 parties in the race? So now it's all about coalitions - who' s joining with who? I just don't understand why they didn't do that in the first place.

Popped in at the BBC last night. Our favorite bartender's last day in fact. There's been a big turn-over in the staff there over the last few months. Time for change I guess. ......... a little sad though of course.

Special Note to the other Me and everyone else who's ever seen it: I talked to the boss yesterday, and I think the "Ugly Cat" is now officially gone!

And the photo for today; The view from Pasir Ridge. Pasir Ridge is where all the Chevron folks live. Live, work, play, school - pretty much everything. Pretty amazing I think.

TODAY: Looks like rain. And rather welcomed in fact. Time to cool things off. The last couple of days here have been hot, hot, hot.

And a good day for the Fortnight Lunch. Have to admit, the Fortnight Lunch started out as an every other week thing - but it's sure grown from that. Actually earlier in the week the other Me asked what a fortnight was (fortnight is not a usual word for us). I think maybe we've now developed our own version of that.

Good to Go!

1 comment:

kadler said...

Taxes were a huge pain, especially from abroad! I'm an American living in Hong Kong. Glad I stumbled across your blog :)