HMMMMM



So, I woke up this morning listening to rain, rain and more rain (and the windows fogged up from the inside out - yes that is possible in fact) - must be some kind of significance to this as 2 of our news channels here showing us (Borneo) on the weather map. And that rarely ever happens here. We never never make the weather map. Hmmmmmm?

And just to set the record straight - that black hole in the blue room, is all fixed up. Patched over and disappeared in fact. But it is raining out .............. Hmmmmm - well we'll see about that.

And since I'm in the mood of setting records straight. That F1 Race in Malaysia - So I was told (informed) last night, Button got the win as he was ahead in the the last lap. Ok, so I've thinking about that - isn't that kinda like the same thing as farther than anyone else? Theoretically? ............. another hmmmmm.

SPECIAL NOTE: I think I might start referring to my informant (and this guy does know a lot) as "The F1 Nut". Unless he wants to challenge that? Hmmmmm.

Election Day around here, (that sort-of like a holiday thing). Still trying to figure out how all of this works. So here's what I think I understand - so far. (And if any of you out there knows more about this - please let me know). Today is the General Election, and any party (out of the 44) that gets at least 25% of the vote, gets to nominate someone for president in the Presidential Election. But I think we all have to wait until July for that.

TODAY: Rain Day. Maybe all day in fact. Good day for a duck suit and an umbrella or maybe just act like a duck in fact.

Lunch date with the ladies and it's Girls' Night Out too. That sort-of like a holiday thing - just doesn't really apply.

Today, I'm seriously going to build myself a list. Not that I actually think I might tick or cross things off. But if I really do make a list - I might just remember all the things I'd like to do.

...... and with any luck, today, the other Me might just be able to find his way back. Hmmmmm.

Good to Go!

No comments: