THE HALF-WAY POINT


Half way through the week again. Well. I guess now that really depends on when you started counting it and when your week actually ends. Hmm?

So I'm wondering this morning what the correlation between banana trees and snakes is. Please somebody help me out with this cause there's a banana tree behind my house. (Everything seems to happen behind the house - including thunder and lightning and the afternoon naps the gardeners take.) And rumor has it - in our compound there's been many sightings of snakes. @#%!

Yesterday sure blew by. And sorry about my lack of effort with putting something of value into that post yesterday. Pretty darn lazy of me I guess. It happens. Not sure what's happening these days but having an inner battle with ambition versus the Blog. A Blog Block perhaps - or maybe I'm just too busy thinking about other stuff.

Like all the end of the month stuff I need to do (like fast) and some other projects I need to get finished for next month. One really, really big project - that will take all of next month to do. (why do I agree to this stuff?) Maybe this will be the last time - almost time to move on after that.

And get organized and packed. For the trip I'm about to take. Tomorrow night in fact - out of here and on my way. Will update you all tomorrow about that.

TODAY: Eat fruit and make a packing list (get a plan), straighten out the desk (notice I didn't say clean-up this time - I'm actually on a roll with that), bug some people that didn't do the stuff they said they'd do (@#%!), a tiny bit of a shopping trip and the ATM too, try and stay out the sun (cause it's really fricking hot), send some emails I been neglecting to do, and work on (maybe finish) a job that I need to do for the end of the month (that's like tomorrow in fact).

Ok, gotta run - thanks for reading everyone.

Good to Go!

No comments: