WEEK IN REVIEW

Go forward: the week's almost over, the week's almost done.

So I'm told - my posts the last couple of days have been a bit weak. BORING in fact. Yeah, OK, your right. Not that the past bunch of days have been boring, not even close. It's just been one of those weeks.

Let's start with yesterday: Yesterday, I made a very valiant effort to get a set of Bocce balls made. (Bocce - go ahead, look it up.) Drove circles - all over town. Now you'd think, given that Indonesia is like the woodcarver, furniture builder and anything else made of wood - mecca of the world, to make 1 small wooden sphere and 8 larger ones would be a simple task. NOT. And to think I actually thought I'd try for a croquet set after that. NOT. "No tool in the workshop" I sure heard that alot. Everywhere I went in fact. I haven't given up though. ............ but this task is turning out to be a whole lot harder than I originally thought. Will keep you posted - it's kinda like buying cream cheese in this place.

Week in review: Man-O-Man. What a week. So I won't go into details of how this came about, but it's related to something seen on the news in the driver's shack. And I'm not even sure how to explain this, but, in a muddled up mix of English and broken Bahasa - I got to explain what a pedophile is. Imagine all the embarrassment once that came out. Wholly smokes. And just so you know - it's not in the English/Bahasa Indonesian translation book either.

Week in review: Man-O-Man. What a week. The other Me has definitely earned this week. And trust me, as I type this, I'm still shaking my head back and forth. Today he's on a covert mission. And that's not even a joke. Code name (what)? No, he's not practicing for the CIA ............ and that's the kind of week it's been.

Week in review: Man-O-Man. Next week's a HOLIDAY! Well earned by some.

TODAY: ATM - banking day. A couple of choices for tonight and get ready for tomorrow's big event - the Mardi Gras Ball. What to wear? What to wear? Too bad we left all the costume stuff behind.

Good to Go!

No comments: