FULL MOON FEVER


Full Moon as of now. 100% full - here today at 1 o'clock.

I know it's still officially the beginning of this month and I know it's only Monday, but .......... if things keep going at the lightning speed rate it has so far, before we know it. Done! Remember last week - one project finished just in time to start another. Well I think I've got a few more on the things to do list too. Better sit down and sort this out. What have I agreed to?

A very nice weekend. Totally. And the word 'RELAX' sure fit in there someplace. And a very special lady invited us to dine at her house Saturday night. And it was really nice. Thanks for having us.

TODAY: Well already had a full morning and this afternoon off to get some plane tickets booked. Love it when a holiday plan starts coming together. Very excited about this trip too. Going to hook up with some friends and do some seeing the sites with them. A new country to put on the been there list.

Probably in for some rain any time soon now too. I hear it. Those thunder boomers sneaking up from way back behind the house. This just might be a good one. Perhaps?

......... and stayed up way too late last night. You'd think I'd know better than that. I need nap.

Ok, phone keeps ringing, have a big ant hill that developed under/in a tree over the weekend in front of the house (definitely need to deal with that), need to get in the car before the rain starts ......... and this Monday's already rocking. Gotta Go!

Good to Go!

No comments: