ANOTHER SATURDAY POST


Mardi Gras. Get your masks out everyone - it's Mardi Gras tonight.

Re: I haven't given up........ maybe, maybe, might be making some progress on the Bocce Ball Set. Two possibles maybe, in fact. Bocce Ball Builder Guy Number 1 and Guy Number 2. Fingers crossed that one of these will out.

Bocce Ball Builder Guy #1 - well he's got the tools to do it but his price has gone up. Doubled over night? How does that work? ...... anyways, to make a long, long story short. Last night he started calling me back. We'll see I guess.

Bocce Ball Builder Guy #2 - still waiting on a price. And I have no idea how long that's gonna take. But it was a really interesting afternoon sitting on the floor in his shop watching the guys there making paper kites. Too bad I didn't have the camera with me for that. Maybe next. And a paper kite by the way is worth all of 30 cents.

TODAY: HYDRATE and NAP. Guess I had a bit too much fun last night.

My fortnight lunch buddy left this morning for a break. And just in case you happen to be peaking in from over there. "Hi Girls" When you do your Monday 'spoil me appointments' - I think you guys should do RED.

And the other Me ....... wholly, finally might be getting a haircut.

No comments: