SMILE AWHILE



SMILE AWHILE. - So you know how your in-box always ends up getting filled up all with all those quirky little emails, bad jokes, etc., etc. and all that other stuff you never know why or where you should file them, delete them or forward them on to pollute someone else's in-box instead. Well, it happened earlier in the week that an email showed up in my in-box with "Smile Awhile" as the subject head. Contents; pretty much the same as all the rest - but for some darn reason that catchy little title 'SMILE AWHILE' has gotten stuck in my head.

So anyways - decided I just had to find a way to use it in this blog. And decided I should just dump myself into Photoshop and just have a little fun with it instead. And so - here it is.

Happy to report - I'm way ahead on the Book Club book this month. I'm actually done. Having our little get together early next week. " A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khaled Hosseini. Good, good book - but I actually enjoyed his first book better "The Kite Runner". Was more of a can't put it down kinda thing. Both books though - definitely worth a recommend.

Hey, it's the weekend and that's great. A new addition to my family this week too. As of now - Pilot the big sister has a little sister named Penn. Congratulations Mom + Dad.

Oh, and those tiny little oranges in the pic. AWESOME. These things are the best. And must be in season right now. Truck loads of them all over the place in fact. And cheap, cheap, cheap. YUM!

Last night/yesterday - didn't exactly go as planned. Happy to report - no funky food. Stayed out way too late, good company, good fun.

TODAY: The only plan is to have no plan at all. Smile awhile - and have a great weekend everyone.

Good to Go!

No comments: