BOUY?


BOUY? Maybe? I really don't know what this thing is. Or it's purpose. But it's out there in the water, just to the left of Jack's. Jack's has a great sea view - an open air place, open to the sea, all along the back. A good place to just sit and watch. And the sea - not always as blue as you'd think it should be.

Still have the ant hill out front. Not sure when that's going away. I thought they were going to work on that this morning. Guess not. Maybe this afternoon. Maybe tomorrow. Or maybe the next. And that's just the way things go around here. No worries, eventually it'll disappear. Note: All the drivers around my house have convinced me their dangerous. Not to worry - I'm not touching it. ....... and maybe that's why it's there??

Got to watch the Grammys last night. Just like all the rest of you folks out there in the world. Have to admit - not sure who all those people winning the awards were though. The downside of living on this side of the world or at least in this place - you start to loose touch with some of that. I have no idea about some of them. Never heard them before. maybe here we just get the good stuff and filter out all the rest.

Not too sure about all the performances either. Way too much collaborating and duets. (Why in the world would Stevie Wonder agree to that?) And (as much as I do like Coldplay) what was Star World (our broadcast channel) thinking when they repeatedly played the same song over and over and over again at the beginning of every darn commercial for the whole 3 hours. Augh!!!

TODAY: Chatted with a bouy from home this morning. Good Stuff. Sometimes it's just good to do that. (BOY - yes I know, but just had to get that in there someplace.)

Changed things up a bit on the header for the Blog. Time for Change. Time I should have really spent doing something else. Oh well, had a bit of ME moment in the middle of everything else.

Sorted out my 'TO DO LIST' too. Not half as bad as I had thought. But I really, really should get at it I guess.

Good to Go!

No comments: