BUSY - BUSY


Sorry, folks - not much time for a post today. Busy, busy day. I'm kinda of occupied with and/or concentrating on a particular activity or object of attention today - yup, that's my day.

TODAY: Did get out and managed to pick up 2 (two) little things of milk this afternoon. I'm told the shipper short-shipped the store this week. Good thing I had my name on the last two at least. Now we can eat all that cereal we brought back in our suitcases.

Not sure what's going on in town today, but - seems every crazy person with a motorcycle is out enjoying a ride or in a big hurry weaving in and out of traffic like Evil Canevils. (Note: motorcycles out number cars at least 25-1 here.) Today for some reason, is particularly worse. Wholly crap you guys. Hati-hati. That means be careful.

Gotta go. Good to Go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.