SO LONG SANTA


SO LONG SANTA .................

............. and cold weather gear. Almost time for the pack-up. Almost time to go. Times up - Holidays are almost over.

OMG ITS COLD!!! What's going on here people? What's with that? I definitely will NOT miss the cold. I am so looking forward to 30 above. Sunshine + sandals + no more sweaters or winter gloves. Gonna miss everyone here though ............ big time. It's been a blast everyone.

The WEATHER Channel - yes there is a weather channel here. A TV show dedicated to the weather - 24 hours a day. All day long and through the night - one can check to see whats going on. One can get pretty excited to see that the temp rose from minus 22 to minus 21. I don't think I'm going to need a weather Channel when I get home to Balikpapan.

TODAY: Just a busy - lazy day. Good day to get some suitcases packed. (Secretly seeing how much room is left. Still might get 1 more shopping trip in. I think there's still room for some flat stuff yet.)

Today - a good day to warm the car before you go - ANY PLACE. It's cold out there today. Out for dinner later tonight and the rest of the day - just a good day to hang out. And hanging out - I'm doing just that.

Stay warm. Good to Go!

No comments: