ZOOMED AWAY

Hello Wednesday. Well looks like this day got away from me. Just zoomed away in fact. And so this is my last ditch effort to try and get today's post done. FAST.

Haai Hotel yesterday, (love that name by the way - pronounced HI) was a really refreshing surprise. What a nice little place. Surrounded by trees and with a nice little lily pond too. Very nice despite what everyone told me about the place before I got there. I liked it. And I liked the lemon grass tea, and the weird pineapple/bok choy juice too. Tastes just like strawberries, but has the colour of green. I'd do that again. Think I can make it myself now in fact. EASY. And it's probably really good for you too.

TODAY: was fast.

The fortnight lunch day - turned into a trip around town. Saw the sights. And that was nice. Followed these guys in the truck above for bit. Speculated they were on their way to set-up for a Chinese New Years event (red chairs) or maybe another wedding. Could be an exersice in How many people can you fit in the back of a truck with a whole bunch of chairs? Makes one wonder how many managed to fit in the front?

We took in the new A&W today. And a fairly busy place it was too. All American Food I believe is their slogan. Not sure about that. Not quite. NO ONION RINGS!! How can you have an A&W without onion rings? There's something terribly wrong with that. ........... and the Mozza Burger - the thinnest, skinniest, burger patty I've ever seen. They must have rolled it out FLAT to fit it on the bun. And beef bacon - cooked to the crisp (and I really mean crisp - snap, crack, crisp). Really, really crisp.

Now I understand why everyone else in the place was having chicken & rice, ice cream or Belgium waffles. ............ Wait a minute, Belgium waffles - I thought it was all American Food. Hmmmmmm

This day's done. Good to Go!

No comments: