THE COLOUR OF BLUE

SPLASH!! The colour of BLUE ........... just unloaded itself all over this umbrella. Love it. What a great colour. What a great umbrella. The colour of BLUE.

I think the hairdresser was just what I needed yesterday. Gave me a bit of a boost. + I had a really good massage too. Got my VIP & VIM back. ........ and being that it's FRIDAY and a long weekend too, might have something to do with that.

Well the whole town seems to gearing up for the Robby Burns Supper (Scottish) event. There's a whole lot of HOOP LA going on around here. And there's even a group of people that have organized dance lessons for the big night. Today I get to start my part in all of it. January 31st - and there's still a few tickets left for any of you that can't decide. I think the word FORMAL attire has scared a few folks. Don't worry, just put on your best - whatever it is. Or, maybe it's the thought of eating HAGGIS. Haggis - what's that?

TODAY: Rainy day Friday here. All day. Oh well - they can't all be sunshine I guess. Maybe tomorrow.

So we'll make a quick appearance at the BBC tonight, for a bit, but then off and and our way to some farewell-ing after that. The problem with being an Expat - the hardest part - by far, is the farewell part. I think it's way easier to be one of the first to leave - never the last.

Need to hurry to the grocery store this afternoon and try to buy some milk. Actually, it isn't really a grocery store - but it works. It's a place called Toko Royal and the owner's name is K. Not sure if "K" is his real name or if it stands for something else or how to spell it. But, K supplies all us Expats with our little tastes of, or versions of, our tastes of home, and we sure appreciate that. Need to find something (or decide) what I'm cooking for a little dinner party we're having this weekend too.

And ............ have some work to do too! Have a couple projects I need to (start) get finished by the middle of next week.

Good to Go!

No comments: