THE KITCHEN SINK ........


Ok, so not quite sure how this is going to work yet. BIG QUESTION MARK???

I better take a step back and explain all of this. Over the weekend our kitchen sink, rather double kitchen sink - decided it didn't want to drain for us. Actually it would drain but super, super slow. In fact what was happening - if you took out the plug in one sink to drain the water out - it would all come back up in the other sink. How this works - I don't know.

So anyways, yesterday maintenance came over to the house to try and fix it. Well after a couple of hours of taking the whole thing apart and making a very, very big mess - they gave up. Gave up on the idea that the problem was inside the house. So, late in the day they started digging things up. And this morning ................. well this is where they're at. I'll let you know how things work out. This might take awhile. I think?

Oh, and I forgot to mention yesterday the Solar eclipse we had here. Happened on Monday - same day as the start of the Year of the Ox. Didn't actually get to see much of it where we are, but lots in Indonesia did. From what I understand we were a little bit to far south.

TODAY: Back in the pool this morning. And back in the sunshine too. Love it! And the other Me - well this morning decided I needed a bit of a sleep in - and snuck out of the house. BIG HUG! It was great - guess I need that.

Off this afternoon to try and find milk again. Yes, getting tired of that. Boy I miss real supermarkets with lots and lots of stuff on the shelf. Appreciate it folks - you've got it pretty good. Still have a wee bit of work left to do but no problem with that. All good.

Good to Go!

No comments: