HOCKEY


HOCKEY. It's all about the hockey. And lots of it. It's definitely Hockey time here! Go Vipers Go!

It's still cold. FREEZING cold. And I do mean freezing. I think the term "Wind Chill" was invented here - or at least this is where it was named. Yeah, it's cold. Welcome to winter. Minus 29 this morning (Celsius). And all the cars, at all those who had somewhere to go this morning, were plugged-in. I'll explain PLUGGED-IN another time.

I have to admit - I'm getting rather tired of all the coats and sweaters. Yes, 1 person can wear 4 sweaters at one time. Trust me I've figured it out. It's called layering - and I have become a master of that.

TODAY: Almost done again. Posting on the BLOG here, has turned into an evening time thing I think. Just way too busy right from the get go in the morning. THIS IS A BUSY HOUSE. And it doesn't really stop or slow down.

TOMORROW: Tomorrow, is the start of the AIRPORT RUNS. Believe it or not - 7 people flying in, all at different times and days. And the leaving part is almost the same. We should have a shuttle service I think. Next time maybe we should co-ordinate. In this house, tomorrow, the Christmas Season starts. Looking forward to all of it, and seeing everyone that comes.

SPECIAL NOTE: To the other Me. I think it's almost time for you to get out of there. Time for you to have a break. Besides all that, I think it's time for you to hook up with the real me and everyone else around here that's waiting for you.

P.S. Bring long sleeves and warm winter socks. You're going to need them. Bring LOTS. See you soon.

Ok, time for me to curl up in a nice warm place. I'm off to bed.

Good to Go!

No comments: