TIME OUT

TIME OUT. I was going to call it my sabbatical but I think in retrospect, it might be better to refer to the last couple of months as a TIME OUT.

TIME OUT - I think I like the sound of that. Everyone deserves a TIME OUT. Make time to take a TIME OUT. Trust me, it's a good thing.

YES, I took a bit of a break. But I'm back. Back to warm weather, big heavy duty rainstorms, a driver, a housekeeper, my pillow, rice, rice, and more rice (oops - did I already mention that?). Anyways it's good to be back.

There are a few changes here in town. The NEW Hypermart - pretty impressive. A&W - definitely on the list of things to do. A few new or rather more bumps on the roads. And lots of people moving to and from Balikpapan. Still trying to catch up on all the news. ....... still no Starbucks. I'm sure that sign said December 2008 - maybe they meant 2009.

And speaking of NEW. I have some NEW things I'm planning for the Blog. With a little help from some friends - we're going to try and make things a little more interesting. So, keep watching, and over the next couple of weeks - we'll see how we do.

TODAY: Coffee Machine. Yup - need to find a new one of those. And in Balikpapan - that is no easy task.

OK, time to get back to it everyone. Good to Go!

No comments: