HELLO OCTOBER


Hello October. Wholly - Molely! (I'm not even sure how to spell that) What a bunch of days it's been. No boredom around here - I can certainly tell you that.

Let's start with the very busy weekend we had, and most of it - without internet. We had a big darts night. (loads of fun) A very big farewell party. (100 people +) A great F1 Sunday. (best race to date I think so far) and a rush to get some plane tickets and to pack-up a suitcase.

A quick trip to the big city for the first part of this week. Jakarta. Yes Jakarta is BIG. I'm not really certain how many people live there 17 or 19 million perhaps. I can't imagine how anyone would even be able to keep track. What ever the case, in a lot of other places in the world - that would be the size of a whole country in fact. This was not really an unplanned event, but true to Balikpapan style - it was a bit last minute. Anyways - great trip. And now I'm safely back.

.... and then of course. Completely, and totally missed the BLOGOVERSARY yesterday. Imagine. (?) And I even had great stuff planned for that. Like Celebrate! So for those of you who don't know what a Blogoversary is; it means I've been at this Blog thing for 1 whole year. And this - from a person who really doesn't have much talent or even the ambition to write. Even I have a hard time imagining that.

TODAY: Not sure where to begin. Need to do little bit of catching-up on things first I think.

This morning I'm sorting through what seems like a million emails and what I need to/should do and don't need to do. Quite possibly, if had a real job - I'd actually have less to do I think. Wholly - Molely!

......... and a big welcome back to my friend today too. I think it's time for a fortnight lunch pretty soon - don't you think?

Ok, better get a go on. Good to Go!

No comments: