KAMBING:GOAT

Ok, so, me and the other Me were at an afternoon Garden Party this past weekend. The above was on the menu. I had fish. This is kambing (goat). Sorry - it was kambing. I had fish. The other Me ate fruit. Not sure what possessed me to take a picture of it. Not sure why it was on display for everyone to see. (right next to our table) And not really sure why they left if there like that - with a knife stuck in it.

Needless to say - neither me or the other Me could bring ourselves to actually eating it. Did I mention I had fish? Oh well, at least they had cold beer.

This morning I noticed a couple of guys over at the *Martha/Joy's empty-in-the-morning parking lot. With metal detectors in hand - you know the type you look for buried treasure with. Somebody, must have lost their keys last night. (?)

On an entirely different note - and just so you know I don't really do a whole lot of web surfing, pretty much can't because of our wonderful internet that mostly works like crap. But, I did come across this, Days With My Father. This is a project, done by photographer Philip Toledano - it's the story of a father/son relationship. Anyways, it's pretty cool, with beautiful photography - at least that's what I think.

*Martha's and Joy's are like [world] famous Balikpapan drinking spots. And been here forever I think too.

TODAY: Home-made soup for lunch. Is there any other kind? Not in Balikpapan at least. Unless you like Campbells tomato. (about $2 a can)

It's raining today - a wee bit. A Balikpapan style of a wee bit anyways. And the temperature +28c. No dripping in the house just yet.

Please note: that the dripping sound we hear up in the roof at our house (almost all the time) - will never stop. And will never be really fully fixed. Around here, as long as it (the rain) does not come in - then considered fixed. Good enough.

Good to Go!

No comments: